Monday, October 31, 2011

Colors

I haven't updated this in a while because I've just become stuck on this whole wedding venue piece. People have had great ideas that I've checked out - and that have been really, really close - but not quite there.

So, recently, I've decided I have to get out of this whole de-motivated around weddings and find a piece that's exciting so that I can well, be excited, and want to make things happen, since I've been so disappointed when it comes to venues.

So, my solution is thinking about things like color.

Currently, I'm thinking about silver, black, white and touches of evergreens. (Although Leila thinks that this all made read too Christmas-y.) But, when I look at the colors like paint swatches, it doesn't seem quite right. Too dark, maybe?

And, so, I will come back full circle - stuck in too many decisions, wanting things to be too perfect, and never able to commit. (I guess I should say that the only thing I don't feel this way about is Leila & marrying her.)

*le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment